The Plena LBB 1990/00 Voice Alarm Controller unit, is the heart of the voice alarm system.
It is the basis of the Plena Voice Alarm System, and has all the essential functionality for compliance with the EN54‑16 and EN60849 standards, including full system supervision, loudspeaker line impedance supervision, a supervised emergency microphone on the front panel and a supervised message manager.
The LBB1990/00 enables messages to be merged to allow even more flexible use of pre-recorded announcements and evacuation messages. The controller can be used as a stand-alone system with up to six zones, or expanded to up to 120 zones using additional six-zone routers.
Up to eight call stations can be connected. Interconnections are made using standard RJ45 connectors and shielded CAT-5 cable.
A built-in 240 W amplifier provides the power for the emergency call channel and BGM. Additional Plena Amplifiers can be added to provide two-channel operation. All amplifiers are supervised. The audio output uses standard analog audio 100 V line switching for full compatibility with the Plena family of public address equipment and Bosch EVAC-compliant loudspeakers. The system is configured using DIP switches for basic functionality and a PC for more advanced functions.
- Basic 6 zone system
- Expandable to 120 zones
- Up to 8 call stations can be connected
- Built-in 240 watt booster amp
- Digital message system
- Up to 255 pre-recorded messages and chimes/tones can be stored
- Emergency mic on front panel
- 16 priority levels
- Individual BGM control for each zone
- Standard and emergency control in and outputs
- Additional Booster amps are supervised
- Can be set up using PC or via DIP switches
- Fully complies with IEC60849 and all national equivalents