The Bosch PAVIRO PVA-2P500 is a class D power amplifier for public address and voice alarm, certified to EN54-16 and offering 2 x 500 watts output power on 100 volt line.
The PVA 2P500 benefits from the lowest power consumption of any system in its class, minimising running costs and requiring fewer back-up batteries too.
The system is extremely flexible and allows architecture changes at any time during installation and has a wide range of announcement / music combinations.
Ideal for small to medium sized offices, regional airports, mid sized hotels, factories, schools and department stores.
It can be operated from both the mains and a DC supply. The output voltage is galvanically insulated and is constantly monitored for ground fault. An energy saving mode and temperature-controlled fans reduce energy consumption and noise levels. The control and monitoring functions are performed via CAN bus. This amplifier is designed for operation in an emergency evacuation system. The amplifiers are usually controlled via a controller and configured using IRISNet.
- Floating 100 V or 70 V power outputs
- High efficient amplifier blocks in class-D technology
- Outputs idling and short circuit-protected
- Mains operation 120–240 V (50/60 Hz) and/or 24 V DC emergency backup
- Electronically balanced inputs
- Temperature monitoring function
- Pilot tone and ground fault monitoring function via PVA-4CR12 controller or PVA-4R24 router
- Processor control of all functions
- Monitoring of the processor system via watchdog circuit
- Non-volatile FLASH memory for configuration data
- Internal monitoring function
- Integrated audio relays
- Line monitoring function