CP-DX650-K9 Cisco DX650 IP video phone 1 x SIP, Touch LCD 7 “1024х600, 2 x GE PoE, Bluetooth, WIFI
IP videophone Cisco CP-DX650-K9, touchscreen 7 “with a resolution of 1024×600, 2 ports GigabitEthernet PoE, WIFI, Bluetooth 3.0, Android OS
The Cisco IP Phone CP-DX650-K9 is an excellent choice for enterprises that require telecommuting services for telecommuters and clients. The device is perfect for installation in corporations, their branches and virtual offices.
The CP-DX650-K9 has built-in support for HD 1080p video at 30 fps and H.264 video compression standard. Thanks to these characteristics, this IP phone will provide optimal conditions for transmitting high quality video online with minimal time delays.
Operating system advantages
Based on Android OS, this IP phone provides tight integration with mobile devices such as smartphones via Bluetooth connection. In addition, this product is equipped with the Compatibility Test Suite, an open Android platform that provides open access to commercial applications developed on the basis of this operating system. Thanks to this OS, customers can develop their own Android apps and deploy them across the entire local network.
The advantages of the CP-DX650-K9 include the ability to touch control and personalize the screen, as well as support for communication widgets, ringtones and many other features. You can move your active call from your smartphone to this IP phone for better sound quality and more flexibility. Also, this model allows for the exchange of contacts and the creation of call history, in order to increase productivity.
As an alternative to wired Ethernet, the CP-DX650-K9 supports WI-FI 802.11a / b / g / n thanks to its integrated antenna. Thus, you will save the financial costs of providing a wired network connection for each workstation.
The main technical characteristics of the CP-DX650-K9 include:
- Integrated 7 ” touchscreen with touch control that tilts 25̊ back and 5̊ forward from perpendicular to table
- HD camera with up to 1080p resolution and 30fps frame rate that provides HD video quality and interoperability with the Cisco TelePresence System, supporting H.264 and AVC formats
- Wideband audio support (using G.722 or ISAC codecs) via handset, headset and loudspeaker
- Built-in Bluetooth and two standard high-speed USB ports for optional accessories (such as a headset for an external camera, keyboard, mouse, flash drive, or memory card)
- Supports up to two independent displays with a resolution of up to 1920×1200, connected to the HDMI connector
- Android 4.1.1 OS and access to the Google Play store to download new applications
- Integrated applications such as Cisco WebEx (for conferencing), Cisco Jabber Instant Messaging (for instant messaging), email, calendar, contacts, visual voicemail, and Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Internal switch with 2 Ethernet ports, which allows for direct connection to a 10/100 Ethernet network via an RJ-45 interface (with the ability to connect one LAN for a phone and combined PCs)
The list of call control functions contains the following operations:
- The conference
- Call forwarding
- Hang up
- Volume up / down
- Microphone mute (with LED status indicator)
- Stop video recording (with LED status indicator)
- Speakerphone (with LED status indicator)
- Headset (with LED status indicator)
- Power / Lock Button (with LED status indicator)
The system administrator can assign separate VLANs for PC and phone, providing increased security and reliability of voice and data traffic.
Contents of delivery
The complete set of this model contains the following components:
- IP phone
- wall bracket
The device has compact dimensions (21.5cm x 26.3cm x 20.8cm) and relatively light weight (1.78kg), so you can easily install it yourself in the most suitable place. What’s more, this IP phone is capable of operating efficiently over a fairly wide temperature range – from 0̊C to 40̊C. So that it can be placed in a poorly heated or unventilated room.