The Bosch DCNM-WDE is a wireless device with enhanced features for use with the DICENTIS Wireless Conference System. The DCNMWDE enables participants to speak, register a request-to-speak, and listen to the speaker during a meeting via the built in loudspeaker or headphones.
This extended feature device has all the same facilities as the standard unit but with the added benefit of a touch capacitive 4:3 screen and the following:
- Add customer logo in screen.
- Speaker list.
- Request list.
- Identification functionality.
- Future upgradable functionality.
- Camera control.
- Logon identification.
- Multiple languages.
- Built‑in Near Field Communication (NFC) contactless tag reader to identify users.
The loudspeaker and microphone can be active at the same time for a face‑to‑face meeting experience. The sound is crystal‑clear due to a very high signal‑to‑noise ratio and smart frequency selection. To prevent acoustic feedback, a feedback suppressor is built‑in.
The device can be easily configured as a single-use, dual-use or chairperson Wireless Device via the web interface of the Wireless Access Point (DCNM-WAP).
- Possible‑to‑speak and request‑to‑speak indication in microphone.
- Single‑use, dual-use or chairperson can be configured via the web interface.
- Audio mute button.
- Operating in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz (UNII1, 2 (extended) and 3) (license free) band.
- Based on standard WiFi.
- Seamless automatic frequency channel switching.
- WiFi coverage area range test.
- Packet Loss Concealment.
- WPA2 encyption prevents eavesdropping and unauthorized access.
A socket is provided to connect the microphone either DCNM‑HDMIC, DCNM‑MICS or DCNM‑MICL, all available separately.
Two headphone sockets and controls (on the left and right hand side) are provided to enable the unit to be used by 1 or 2 participants.
A lithium‑ion rechargeable battery pack (DCNM-WLIION) powers the device – it is simple and quick to change for maximum efficiency and the battery status and usage time is viewable via the web interface control. Not supplied – available separately, see related products.